Sunday, April 21, 2013

Catching Up...

Looks like I haven't been here in a few weeks.  I'm so far behind on the Dear Jane blocks, but I'm still enjoying every one that does get completed.
Here are a few, hope to have several more this week!

First, block A-5: Cathie's Campfire

This one took a couple of tries.  It's still not perfect but I'm quite happy with it.



Next, block C-1: Trooper Green's Badge

Quick and easy, I like this one. 

C-3: Rayelle's Fence

This one didn't photograph well...  it's not as crooked as it looks, thankfully.

B-3: Mirror Image

I decided to bring in some lighter blues.  I may regret it later, but there are so many beautiful blues out there!  A few lighter ones might brighten things up.



B-2: Sweet Tater Pie

Very similar to Mirror Image...  I'm learning to applique and my stitches need a little work.  No doubt by the time I finish this quilt I will know how to applique.


After I post the next blocks I'll calculate the piece count.  All for now.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment